New version of 1Password no longer filling on B&H Photo

B&H Photo has a "pop-up" to log in. This latest version of 1Password will not fill in anything the 1st try. The 2nd try and later, 1Password will fill in the password but not the user name. Got any ideas? Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 7.6
OS Version: OSX 10.15.5
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Some additional info, on the 1st try 1Password will make the sign in window go away. :-(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @s13!

Can you send us the full URL of this page so we can test it here too?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

@s13:

Thank you! I managed to reproduce this issue, so I will let the developers know, and we will see if there is anything we can do here :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#1990

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Ana, just thought I would let you know. If I use the built in password manager in Safari, the login works fine.

• Thanks for that additional information, @s13. :)

Ben

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Just to continue, this exact same issue exists on https://frs.fl.gov/login.aspx. :-(

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Ben just to make this even more interesting, on an iPad running the latest of everything, the iOS app will not fill anything in on that website.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Ana, I just tried B&H on my iPad and the login worked perfectly

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

@s13:

Thank you for the additional report. I was able to reproduce this behavior on this second site too, so I will report that one to the developers as well :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#2024

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

8-)

Steve

• :+1: :)

Ben

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Ben and Ana. Just wanted to let you know that I updated Mac OS and mobile OS's yesterday and the behavior of 1Password has not changed for those two web sites.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@s13:

Thank you for the update. This makes sense, since a macOS and iOS update would have no connection to the way a single website behaves :+1:

This discussion has been closed.