Get iCloud to sync with 1password

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem syncing with iCloud.

Comments

• Mbrydon
    Mbrydon
    Community Member
    Options

Well I'm blowed if I can get iCloud to sync with 1password, the icos in your tutorial you mention to click on isn't there on my 1password app on my iPhone.

I've lost count of the un-updated passwords on 1password, it seems only iCloud is able to keep the corrects passwords updated to me.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mbrydon!

the icos in your tutorial you mention to click on isn't there on my 1password app on my iPhone.

It would be helpful if you could tells what instructions you are following, and what icons are missing exactly. Knowing where exactly you are getting stuck will be very useful :+1:

I've lost count of the un-updated passwords on 1password, it seems only iCloud is able to keep the corrects passwords updated to me.

If you are using two sync methods at the same time (iCloud and 1Password.com) then it makes sense that data goes out of sync. If you use 1Password.com, you don't need to keep using iCloud anymore, so everything is synced automatically with a single sync service.

This discussion has been closed.