BBVA Argentina online banking not filling the 3 fields

Hi! I was able to use this site perfectly until it stopped working a few days ago.

It has 3 fields, but the first one "Número de documento" is not filled anymore. Can you help me?

The URL is:

https://www.bbva.com.ar/ (and then the green button "Banca Online")

1Password Version 7.6 (70600005)
1Password Extension Version 4.7.5.90
Browser: Google Chrome / Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official build) (64 bits)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• marianoam
    marianoam
    Community Member

Is anybody there?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

Hi @marianoam!

I have managed to reproduce this behavior on that website :+1: I will open an internal issue so our developers can take a look at this, and see if there is anything we can do to make 1Password fill all three fields there.

ref: dev/core/core#2099

• Hey @marianoam. If you download this file (a dummy/fake login I just created) and double-click it to import and then change the data in it to match your real information, it should fill properly. :smile:

https://bucket.agilebits.com/michaelc/BBVA-Export.1pif

Let us know how it goes!

• marianoam
    marianoam
    Community Member

Yes! It worked. I was looking at the file. So, basically I just have to move the "document" field to a new section (out of "web form details") and change its type to "phone number"? Is that all? I just want to learn to edit my logins so I can make them work when things don't go smoothly. I see that 1Password tends to fail in 3 fields logins. It would be great if you can explain a little about how things work in order to allow the medium/advanced users to solve their own problems manually when the app can't do it automatically.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@marianoam:

I just want to learn to edit my logins so I can make them work when things don't go smoothly.

Ideally you would report the website to us, so we can make sure it fills properly without having to edit anything manually ;) Manual editing is a workaround, and ag_michaelc was kind enough to share an item that was customized so it can work, but the best thing is for us to try to make 1Password work there out of the box :)

I see that 1Password tends to fail in 3 fields logins.

Typically, saving the login manually in the browser is enough. Some websites however don't play nicely :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@marianoam:

I just wanted to send you a quick update that we have made a modification so that the website should fill properly in the future :+1: You should see the improvement in one of the next updates ;)

• marianoam
    marianoam
    Community Member

Great! Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome :)

• haliax
    haliax
    Community Member

Hi, is this update out already? I'm having the same issue and the 1pif file from @ag_michaelc doesn't seem to work for me, I only get a yellow message saying "0 items imported"

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2020

@haliax:

Not yet, it's currently only fixed internally for now.

I only get a yellow message saying "0 items imported"

What version of the 1Password app is this happening with?

This discussion has been closed.