installing app on new Surface Pro 7

I'm trying to install the app on my new Surface Pro 7 (via my 1password.com account on Firefox), but when I try to add my account directly or sign in manually, it says that my credentials are incorrect. All credentials are correct, though. Any advice?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bagler1111! Welcome to the forum!

Can you confirm something for us? You posted in the Windows section of the forum but then you wrote that you are trying to login via your 1Password.com account in Firefox, so where is this happening exactly?

Is it in the 1Password for Windows desktop app, or inside the browser on 1Password.com, or perhaps inside the 1Password X browser extension? Thank you!

• bagler1111
    bagler1111
    Community Member

This occurs when I try to login on the desktop app and when I click on the Firefox 1Password extension. I have no issue logging into my 1Password.com account simply using the browser.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bagler1111:

Can you let us know what the error message says exactly?

• bagler1111
    bagler1111
    Community Member

It says - "Your sign-in address, email address, Secret Key or Master Password is incorrect." But they are not incorrect

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bagler1111:

If you get that error message, it means that at least one of them is incorrect. Let's start from the first option: what are you entering in the Sign In Address field? Is it https://my.1password.com?

• bagler1111
    bagler1111
    Community Member

Yes

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bagler1111:

Thank you for the confirmation. To avoid sharing personal information on a public forum, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• bagler1111
    bagler1111
    Community Member

Report emailed

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bagler1111:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your email in our system :+1: We will take a look at it and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: KDM-75173-224

• bagler1111
    bagler1111
    Community Member

Here is the support ID: [#KDM-75173-224]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @bagler1111 :+1: I managed to already locate your email manually, and I have already connected it to this forum discussion, so that the person who will reply to use will be able to see what we have said here until now ;)

This discussion has been closed.