To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

cant enter my password into the vault why?

larrygerber
larrygerber
Community Member

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cant enter my password into the vault why?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @larrygerber! Welcome to the forum!

That's because the Emergency Kit is a PDF document, so you cannot edit it directly, unless you have a PDF editor app (which it looks like you don't have).

The Emergency Kit is meant to be printed and stored in a safe place, so you can write your Master Password in it. But you are of course also welcome to type your Master Password in it if you have the appropriate software to do it.

• larrygerber
    larrygerber
    Community Member

I understand Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a phone number for support? Can I download my Dashlane passwords into 1 password?

• Hey @larrygerber, we don't offer support over the phone at the moment, but we're here to help on our forums, by email, or on social media platforms like Twitter. :smile:

We support importing items from Dashlane into 1Password. You can find out how to import your items from Dashlane in our support guide over here: https://support.1password.com/import-dashlane/

Let us know if you have any questions about that or if there's anything else we can help with! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.