Issues with 1Password

Hello,

For the last few weeks I am getting issues where 1Password is not being triggered when I want to autofill the passwords.

When I trigger it, 1Password is opening, I enter the password and then nothing is hapening. I need to reopen 1password manually and fill the password by myself.

Often a reboot fix this issue but I don't reboot my computer often and this is a really annoying issue.

I checked the 1Password logs, and I cannot find any relevant message.

I am using 1Password 7.6.778 with Brave Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit), the extension version is 4.7.5.90.

It is running on Windows 10 1903 (18362.900).

1Password Version: 7.6.778
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @thatann44!

For confirmation, is this happening when you click on the browser extension, or when you call it with the keyboard shortcut? Or perhaps in both cases?

• thatann44
    thatann44
    Community Member

Both cases

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@thatann44:

Thank you for the confirmation! The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• thatann44
    thatann44
    Community Member

Hello @ag_ana,

I just reproduced the issue and gathered the diagnostics.

I sent the email and the support ID is : [#VVX-43756-142]

Thanks for helping me!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@thatann44:

Thank you for the collaboration! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: VVX-43756-142

• thatann44
    thatann44
    Community Member

Hello @ag_ana, do you have technical support based in EMEA ? Just for time zone purposes, the last email I received was at 2am during the night on Monday and if we continue this way, my issue will be resolved in 2 weeks.. Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@thatann44:

We do, although if somebody started helping you via email in a different time zone, it's possible that they are the right person to help you troubleshoot the configuration. I will add a comment to the email discussion mentioning your preference though, so that they can check if there is someone else in a different time zone that could help you :+1:

This discussion has been closed.