mac and iphone not syncing all items

I have 1 password 6 and i usually add things on my imac but not seeing updates nor all log ins on my iphone...what am i doing wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mac and iphone not syncing all items

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ceria! Welcome to the forum!

What sync method are you currently using?

• ceria
    ceria
    Community Member

Icloud, it's was all syncing but started realizing that when i add or update passwords lately it's not syncing the new stuff and a few of my new entries are no longer sycing from the mac to iphone

• ceria
    ceria
    Community Member

I did contact 1password and basicaly being told if all is correct with my icloud settings I should upgrade to subscription which i may end up doing..it just worked so well this way for so long i dont know what changed..i did get a new iphone recently but should all be the set up correctly

• Hey @ceria

If you've got an existing email conversation ongoing with us I'd recommend continuing there to avoid duplicating efforts. Thanks!

Ben

• ceria
    ceria
    Community Member

Icloud, it's was all syncing but started realizing that when i add or update passwords lately it's not syncing the new stuff and a few of my new entries are no longer sycing from the mac to iphone

• ceria
    ceria
    Community Member

ok...makes sense...I will probably do the upgrade shortly to make it all easier..Thank you!

• That's great. Thanks @ceria. :) If you have any questions along the way please feel free to reply to the email thread so we can assist.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.