Hi, I just installed 1P on this machine (win10) I am attempting to export my log ins from lastpass

ok, this date 7/24/2020, I installed 1P on my win 10 machine. my machine is up to date as is my LastPass application. I am using the Fire fox web browser ver. 78.0.2 in 64bit. and have Last Pass app. from their (FF) extension library. I went to 1P website to install the app. I now want to export my saved website log ins from LastPass to 1P. I have reviewed both the help files and have tried several time to export the data. No Joy!
from LastPass when I open the export tab in the advanced file, I get two choices, (1) export CVS (2) export encrypted. when I choose export CVS instead of the lines of information that I expect based on the 1P and LastPass help files I get booted back to my home screen vault in Lastpass. Just for the hell of it I went into the 1P import screen and was able to only import 22 files that contain no information. I'm confused.

Help me Obi One your my only hope
thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot export from last pass

Comments

• Treedin
    Treedin
    Community Member
    edited July 2020

Im going to be watching for your results, as I have a paid Premium version of LastPass, and I too might have to be going through this same issue. If LastPass doesnt address my issue within the next few days, then Im hoping that I can transfer my passwords as easy as it appears in this video. https://support.1password.com/import-lastpass/
    Best of luck.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @confuzed1! Welcome to the forum!

when I choose export CVS instead of the lines of information that I expect based on the 1P and LastPass help files I get booted back to my home screen vault in Lastpass.

This sounds like an issue with the LastPass server. If the export does not complete there, it's normal for 1Password to not be able to import anything at that point in the process. Just for confirmation, do you get the same behavior if you try to do this on the LastPass website in a different browser?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Treedin:

Thank you for the update! Please let us know if you encounter the same behavior or if you need any help with the export process, we will be happy to help as much as we can :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.