change name on an account login (Plus)

From like: instead of 'Credit Union' I want 'Mary's Credit Union'. It's a snap on the Mac.
and By The Way the entire instructions for Mac and Windows are not at all intuitive. For example There is no instructions on how to get this to the cloud in the midst of setting up especially Windows. I have iPhones, iPads, Windows and a Mac laptops. I've only been able to get it on the mac and 1 iPad. but the iPad isn't sync'd to the Mac. I need a book to explain this (in detail).

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac 10.15.6 and latest Woindows
Sync Type: Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:change name

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Pacaron! Welcome to the forum!

From like: instead of 'Credit Union' I want 'Mary's Credit Union'. It's a snap on the Mac.

The procedure is the same on 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows: simply click on the Edit button in the item you want to modify, and you will be able to change the title of an item there.

For example There is no instructions on how to get this to the cloud in the midst of setting up especially Windows.

By "the cloud", do you mean our own 1Password.com service, or other clouds such as Dropbox, for example?

I've only been able to get it on the mac and 1 iPad. but the iPad isn't sync'd to the Mac.

What sync method are you using?

This discussion has been closed.