Mac app no longer syncing from iCloud

Hi,
I am using the Mac App Store version 6.8.9 of 1Password along with the iPhone app v. 7.6.1. I am an early customer that bought the iPhone app for quite a high price before subscriptions where a thing, so I don't have a 1password account. Instead, I sync to iCloud.

I noticed that an item created on my iPhone did not show up on my Mac. I have quit the app a number of times and it shows that it has just finished syncing, although there is a mismatch between the number of items on my phone and on my mac. I have 425 items on my phone vs. 420 items on my Mac.

Any ideas as to whats going on here and how to fix it?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.15.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rascar! Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your discussion to the Legacy section of the forum, since it looks like the issue is with the old 1Password 6 app :+1:

Can I ask you to try the following troubleshooting steps and see if they help?

If you’re having trouble syncing with iCloud

• rascar
    rascar
    Community Member

Hi,
    Thank you for the swift reply. In the meantime I learned that my work has disabled iCloud drive on my machine as a security measure, so that explains the lack of synchronization to the Mac. I guess I need to create an account..

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@rascar:

Creating an account is a good idea: in addition to getting sync via 1Password.com, you also get the update to the latest 1Password 7 app ;)

This discussion has been closed.