Tool for clearing up duplicates?

I just migrated everything on all of my devices to my account. Probably shouldn't have done it that way, but it's done. I now have four duplicate entries for most of my items in my Personal vault. I've seen in this form that there's a utility that will allow a Mac user to clean up duplicates, but I can't find it on my Windows app, nor on my iPhone, nor iPad. Nor when I log in to my account on the web, nor in the Chrome extension. Please tell me it's there somewhere and I'm just missing it!

1Password Version: Windows 7.6.778, iPhone & iPad 7.6.1
Extension Version: 1.20.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: don't know

Comments

• This is only available in 1Password for Mac, @DebMueller, but it's honestly probably not the best way to deal with this anyway. You said you just migrated, was this from another password manager or from a standalone vault? The simplest path forward is probably to redo the import and we can do that pretty darned quick if I know where you migrated from. Let me know and we'll take it from there. :+1:

• DebMueller
    DebMueller
    Community Member

Standalone vaults, but they’ve not all been syncing together (somehow my iPhone vault got disconnected at some point months ago and I didn’t have the energy to deal with it until yesterday) and I’m concerned I might lose some items. Plus I’ve started to clean up the master and would rather not have to redo that work.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@DebMueller:

It sounds like you migrated your data separately on all devices (we advise you to do it on your main device only). Do you remember doing it? That is why you ended up with the duplicates in your vault now. Sorry for the confusion.

If you still have your old local vault in 1Password on any of your devices and you believe that all of your data in there, please let us know. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• ITSourcePro
    ITSourcePro
    Community Member

Is there any hope of getting a de-duper in Windows or on the website? It looks like this has been talked about for years...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ITSourcePro:

We don't have anything to share about this at the moment, sorry!

This discussion has been closed.