OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @HFTobeason ,

Can you provide me a little bit more information:

• Which device are you using? Windows PC? Mac? Which operating system?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Which 1Password extension do you have installed? The companion extension or 1Password X?
  • HFTobeason
    HFTobeason
    Community Member

Sorry...

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
    macOS 10.15.6 (19G73)
    SafariTP Release 110 (Safari 14.0, WebKit 15610.1.21.0.2)
    1P 7.7.BETA-1 companion

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @HFTobeason ,
    Thanks for the additional details.

The new 1Password inline menu in Safari currently doesn't suggest identity items (on all websites, not just this one), we're aware of that and are working on fixing it.
    However, you can definitely still autofill by clicking the 1Password extension icon in Safari's toolbar, find your identity item there and select "Autofill".

Thanks for taking the time to report this!

• HFTobeason
    HFTobeason
    Community Member

@ag_yaron Thanks for your reply. That's what I'm reporting - I have so utterly failed to adhere to good bug reporting etiquette - Autofill from the extension icon does not work for me on that site. Nothing at all gets filled in. Oh! Wait! I just tried it again, and this time I got a popup message "Click OK to fill your 1Password item on www.vistaprint.com". I had never seen that message before - but after clicking OK, all my data did get filled in. I have no idea why I got the message this last time and never before...

• @HFTobeason you'll see that message if you click to fill a non-Login item from the inline menu as opposed to from the extension icon in the browser's toolbar. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.