"Intermediary" url on a secure site

xyzsail
xyzsail
Community Member

A website I access has a secure URL. In addition to that, they seem to be using some intermediary URL before the login.

I go to optumrx.com/public/landing and click Sign In.
A different URL flashes by so quickly that I can't capture it, and the login page where it lands is https://hsid11.optum.com/.
I put the hsid11 URL in 1P because that's the URL where the credentials get entered. That works as long as I start by typing in "optumrx.com" instead of just starting with 1P, enter and fill.

But if I instead open the 1P entry, and click on the open and fill button, the url takes me NOT to the log in screen but a "What is Health-Safe ID?" info blurb.

Have you seen this before, and is there any way around this other than to remember I CAN'T start from 1P, but have to type in the optumrx URL?

Thanks, Pat

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OSX 10.15.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited July 2020

@xyzsail ,

You can add to your Login entry the URL where you actually filled in the credentials. Use 1Password to open the URL, and when you get to the login URL, copy / save the login URL (or the site/domain portion of the URL) to you Login entry as one of the web URLs. Then when the redirect occurs, 1Password will know that it can use your credentials for either URL, regardless of which URL you open/fill.

A Health Safe ID is a common ID used by medical providers. Your medical provider might want / require this for its, or its providers, site logins.

• xyzsail
    xyzsail
    Community Member

THANK YOU MRC!!!! Is there a place to give you 5 stars???

That did the trick! I knew you could enter more than one URL, but hadn't had the need for it before so didn't know how it worked. Thanks so much for the simple solution!

Pat

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

You're very welcome, @xyzsail ,

Enjoy 1Password!

• Thanks for assisting here @MrC. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.