1Password 7 Win 10 Chrome Ext Auto fill and login not working

I am working to eliminate weak PW. I have changed the PW to Amazon. Copy and paste Amazon User name followed by copy and paste PW logins into Amazon. Before the change in PW, I never saw an Amazon Sign in button. Why am I seeing in and have to do the copy and paste? I want 1PW to autofill and login when I click the Amazon record. What do I need to do?

1Password Version: 7.6.78
Extension Version: 4.5.7.90
OS Version: Win 10 Pro 1909
Sync Type: ??
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 7 Win 10 Chrome Ext Auto fill and login not working

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dgraves! Welcome to the forum!

Before the change in PW, I never saw an Amazon Sign in button.

Can you please post a screenshot of this Amazon Sign in button?

• dgraves
    dgraves
    Community Member

I am new to the forum and am having difficulty attaching the Snip as a picture.
    To see the "button" go to ....Amazon.com and click on "Hello, Sign in -> Accounts & Lists" it opens a page with the "Sign in" button

A few more things I have learned.
    Just now, WOW I click the Chrome 1Password button typed Amazon and clicked it and it loaded the sign-in page and filled in the "username. I had rebooted my system overnight.
    3) I now realize that Amazon has a sign in over two pages (just like Microsoft). I have not set it up that way so only the first page works.
    I set up multi-page and it works. One small correction in instructions Step 2 Update the login ... Step 5 Click "Save" appears as "Update" not Save.

Thank you for answering. Sometimes just typing it out helps find user created flaws.

David

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dgraves:

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear you managed to get things to work already :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.