password recovery to log in

I forgot my password and can't log in and don't have a secret key. need help? is there a phone number I can call?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• fakhouri00
    fakhouri00
    Community Member

i know my user name forgot my password and key code need help

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fakhouri00! Welcome to the forum!

We do not offer phone support, but we will be happy to help you on our other support channels. I see that you have also emailed us with the same question, so in order to avoid replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and let you continue the conversation via email.

In the meantime, I am writing you something that you can try. For your privacy and security, your Master Password is not stored anywhere, only you know it. This means that it is not possible to recover it unless you are a member of a Families or Business accounts. If you have an Individual account or a standalone license, I recommend reading this article to try and recover your Master Password.

If, on the other hand, you are part of a Families or Business account, you can ask another Admin to recover your account for you.

If you still cannot recover your Master Password, we can certainly delete your account so you can create a new one with a new Master Password you know.

ref: CCY-97147-418

• fakhouri00
    fakhouri00
    Community Member

I deleted the app thought it may have crashed and re download it now it asks me for a key code? Is this a new version

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@fakhouri00:

My bad, I forgot to close the forum discussion. I see that my colleague Carina has already replied to you via email, so I will let you continue the conversation over there :+1:

This discussion has been closed.