Why did you change the window expand??

I LOVE 1Password and constantly tout it. But the last upgrade has 2 changes that just frustrate the daylights out of me. NOW to expand the window of a login entry we have to click on the expand icon and THEN drag the vertical and the horizontal axises (or get spot-on on the corner) and THEN click on EDIT to see all the fields and THEN click to cancel the Edit. DRAG - literally and figuratively.
Also, when I use that search result and return to get a value from another field for the same logon I find myself BACK at my default Favorite and have to resubmit my search.
I DO LOVE THE PRODUCT but PLEASE undo these two changes. Can they possibly provide any security value? I think not.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @LoveItBut ,
    Thanks for taking the time to write to us about these issues.

I don't think I quite follow what you're describing though. Which version of 1Password do you have installed in your browser?
    When I select a login entry in the extension, and click the "Open in new window" button (the one with the two squares and arrow icon), it opens the login entry in a new window where I can see most of its data and the Edit button is right there and visible. Is that what you are referring to? If not, please elaborate and provide a step-by-step instructions on where to click and when :)

As for the search function - nothing changed there. When I search for an item and select a field, then paste it on a webpage, when I click the 1Password icon again it remains on the same exact spot where I left it. So again - a little more info on your setup would really help here:

• Which 1Password extension do you have installed in your browser? What is its version?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Can you provide some screenshots of the issues you are experiencing? If so, make sure to not reveal any private information or passwords since this is a public forum.
This discussion has been closed.