1Password Web Tag AutoComplete Feature

For a few months now the iOS version of 1Password has had the ability to autocomplete Tags when adding them in. When will that feature be brought to the website of 1Password? Its so frustrating to remember the exact wording of the tag when modifying that field on the web. I actually end up creating the records on the web, and then editing it on my phone as its easier. (I find it easier to add new entries to 1Password using a web browser vs the iOS app.

I've been hoping this feature would come out for awhile! I hope its on your road map!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:tags

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AndrewCalvo! Welcome to the forum!

We don't have any specific timelines to share, but I can tell you that this is a request that we are aware of. I have added your feedback to our internal discussion about this :+1:

ref: dev/b5/b5#5900

• devmarkpro
    devmarkpro
    Community Member

Hi,
    Is there any update on this feature? Tag is a great feature but it is somehow useless without auto-complete!

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2021

@devmarkpro

Sorry, no. I don't have anything new to add to what Ana said. I'd be happy to pass on your continued interest.

• devmarkpro
    devmarkpro
    Community Member

for those who are interested, 1Password 7 Mac app already has this feature. This feature is not available in the Web app though.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, thank you for the clarification :+1:

This discussion has been closed.