multiple fileds on ios devices

Options

Hello,

This website https://secure3.nsandi.com/thc/policyenforcer/pages/loginB2C.jsf?chainingAction=true&MENU=true&forceLogin=true&q=06ca8bd3-dbc6-4def-9135-303eef827c20&p=0f899b39-9193-4b8d-899f-ee93919f8bcd&ts=1596827293&c=nsandi&e=nsisecure&rt=Safetynet&h=f60b2338e17252fa7a66d272cebd444d

I can get it to multiple auto fill on safari on Mac. But it will not on my iOS devices. iPhone and iPad.

The surname and password will auto fill but the ns&i will not on iOS devices.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @jb68! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for reporting this! I managed to reproduce this, so I will open an internal issue for our developers to look at. Let's see if there is anything we can do here :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#2424

• jb68
    jb68
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks !

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @jb68! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jb68:

I have received an update on this: the 1Password AutoFill extension can only fill username and passwords, it cannot fill additional fields like the 1Password for Mac app. So I am afraid that this is currently normal behavior, but we can certainly keep seeing if we can improve this in the iOS app as well for the future :+1:

• jb68
    jb68
    Community Member
    Options

Ahh okay. Is that an limitation of the iOS system or can it be added to the app.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jb68:

My understanding is that it is currently not possible to extend this behavior, but I know that our developers are always keeping an eye out for iOS updates and new tools, so if this becomes possible, that's certainly something we will look at :+1:

• Hey @jb68. If you use the 1Password extension to fill this login, you should be able to fill all three fields. AutoFill is more convenient and tightly integrated into iOS but currently only supports filling two fields (username and password), as @ag_ana mentioned. The 1Password extension is great for these advanced cases with multiple fields and also for filling credit cards and identities. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.