some passwords not syncing between windows and iphone

Hi,

I have 1password on my windows 7 computer, version 1.0.9.250

and 1password pro on my iphone. mostly my passwords seem to be synced fine but my login/pw for linkedin is not showing up on the iphone. it does appear in the windows app.

I have tried searching by By Title and By domain and its not on the iphone.

Any ideas?

Jason

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Is it a Login item or a Generated Password item?

Can you see it if you log into the Dropbox website and use 1PasswordAnywhere? Once you are logged in to Dropbox, open the 1Password.agilekeychain folder and then click the 1Password.html file. Log in using your master password to see if the item is even making it to Dropbox.

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!
  • hi. yes linkedin is in the 1passwordAnywhere on dropbox.

Jason
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Is it a Login item or a Generated Password item?
  • Hi Khad,

It is a login item.

Jason
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Please try resetting Dropbox syncing. Open the 1Password app on your iOS device and then tap:

Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset

Once you have done that, if it still isn't syncing, please try creating a new Login item and see if that one syncs. If not, try syncing a new Secure Note.

Please let me know how it goes!
  • Hi,

I worked it out. for some reason 1password on the iphone had lost its connection password to the dropbox file. once i reset that it worked fine.

Thanks for your help.

Jason
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    That's great news, Jason! Thanks for updating the thread.
  • I have the same issue, I've 37 logins on the desktop app / within the browser but only 13 of them sync to the iPhone.

I've logged into Dropbox and used 1PasswordAnywhere - it only has the 13 that are on the phone, not the 37 that are on the desktop.

How can I get this resynced?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    It sounds like your active data may not be in your Dropbox folder. Can you post a screenshot of the General tab of your 1Password preferences? Here is mine as an example:
    20120120-ejersg82i1es8j1qmbchkahy18.png
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Kerry, have you tried re-establishing Dropbox sync'ing in 1Password on your iPhone, as described in Khad's post above?
  • I deleted and reinstalled and all seems good, everything has synced over fine now. Thanks!
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    That's good news, Kerry! Thanks for updating the thread.

(I believe simply re-establishing Dropbox sync'ing in 1Password for iOS would've done the trick, too.)
This discussion has been closed.