Order PW list by Value, then by...

Have been a 1PW user for years; has been the backbone of my pw 'strategy' for which I appreciate. I use Safari & Chrome across several platforms; the extension works well enough. Have been a Teams user since near its inception. That said, I incorporated another vault into the team recently. So I have a private (default forever) + another vault. What I'd like to do (& don't know how) is to order in the extension the private list found BEFORE any other vault. Or, given I only currently have 2 vaults, I'd like my private always listed in the selections list of available PWs before any other vaults. Is there a setting? Or an alternate approach you'd recommend? TIA.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DWIM! Welcome to the forum!

Would you still like to fill items from both vaults? Or would you like to completely hide the second vault from the extension?

• DWIM
    DWIM
    Community Member

Most of the time I fill from one of the vaults. But occasionally I'll use the PWs from the other vault. So I don't mind them both being there; it's just that the private vault is the one I pick from most of the time. OTOH, if there were a few keystrokes I needed to do to get at the 'other than private' vault, that'd be ok too. Thanks for the advice and help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@DWIM:

if there were a few keystrokes I needed to do to get at the 'other than private' vault, that'd be ok too.

You can use Cmd+1, Cmd+2 etc. to switch to different vaults ;)

This discussion has been closed.