Autofill exclusions in 1Password X

There are a bunch of frequently visited websites for which I would like to never again be asked to save a login. I have easily excluded these when using the standalone app/paired extension.

How can I do the same with 1Password X? They don't seem to sync from the standalone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1PX, 1.21.0
OS Version: Win 10, Chrome
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @iUUi!

1Password X is an independent extension which does not communicate with the desktop app, so that explains why you don't see your settings synced there. If you would like the extension to communicate with the desktop app, you can use the companion browser extension instead.

• iUUi
    iUUi
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_ana
    My main question, though, was how can I block 1Password X from attempting to autofill/autosave/interact with certain domains, as can be done with 1P for Windows?

(I only mentioned the lack of syncing as an aside: As 1PX syncs logins etc. to my account, I had wondered if/hoped it might also sync exclusions.)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@iUUi:

My main question, though, was how can I block 1Password X from attempting to autofill/autosave/interact with certain domains, as can be done with 1P for Windows?

You can use the Hide on this page button in 1Password X:

Although I believe this only lasts until the browser is closed. So if you want a permanent list of exclusions, at the moment only the companion browser extension allows it (since that one connects directly to the desktop app).

(I only mentioned the lack of syncing as an aside: As 1PX syncs logins etc. to my account, I had wondered if/hoped it might also sync exclusions.)

That is correct: 1Password X sync to your 1Password account, but does not communicate with the desktop app directly. And since the exclusions list is an app configuration, 1Password X does not see it ;)

This discussion has been closed.