John Lewis Finance login CVV autofill

Website: https://servicing-card.johnlewisfinance.com/gateway/api/portal/jlp/login/#/
This credit card site has a two-page login. Username is entered on the first page and the next page (screenshot below) requires entry of a Password, selected digits from a PIN and the CVV number from the back of a credit card.
I can get 1PasswordX in Firefox v80.0.1 to autofill the Username and Password and am happy to enter the PIN digits. However, I can't get it to autofill the three digit CVV. Using the Inspect Element feature in Firefox I see that the field name is cardcvv and it has type of password.
Since this CVV number will remain the same for three years can anyone suggest how to save it in 1Password in such a way that it is autofilled?

1Password Version: 7.6.780
Extension Version: 1.21.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 2004
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2020

Hey @magendo ,

I played around with this website for a while. The password page has ALL of the fields set as type="password", so there are actually 8 password fields there in total (the actual password field, 6 pin digits fields and the CVV field).

When I tried saving a new login on this page, 1Password was actually able to capture that CVV field properly and autofills it, but it also autofills one of the PIN digits fields with the username for some reason. While I forward this to our developers so they can improve 1Password's autofilling there in the future, I was able to get all the fields autofilling properly (yes, even the PIN fields) by creating all of the fields manually in the login item:

1. Click 1Password X's icon on the top right corner of your browser and unlock it.
    2. Locate the login item for that website, select it and click on "Edit" at the bottom (or alternatively, create a new login by clicking the big PLUS icon and select "Login" from the list).
    3. In the new tab that opens, clear out the main username and password fields so they'll remain blank.
    4. Under the website's URL, at the empty section where you can create your own fields, type in the following fields manually (in the empty "Label" area):
      • username
      • password
      • firstNumber
      • secondNumber
      • ThirdNumber
      • fourthNumber
      • fifthNumber
      • sixthNumber
      • Partnership Card CVV
    5. Notice that these are case sensitive, so lowercase/uppercase letters exactly as I wrote them here. Once you're done creating these fields, change all of them, except for the username field, from "Text" to "Password" by clicking the little three dots icon on the right of each field, then input the actual value you'd like 1Password to autofill in each field.
    6. Click on "Save" at the bottom and test autofilling on the website.

Here's a screenshot of what it should look like (the main password field at the top is actually empty though, this is just a placeholder that shows asterisks):

• magendo
    magendo
    Community Member

That worked perfectly - Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of ag_yaron, you are very welcome @magendo! Thank you for letting us know :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.