Save and fill of login field does not work on otpsmart bank website

Hi,
Autofilling of login field does not work on otpsmart website:
https://otpsmart.com.ua/ifobsClientOtp/LoginForm.action

I saved creds for this site in 1password. But then it fills saved password in both fields: login and password. While expected will be to fill username in login field, and password in password field.

Could you please help? How to save and autofill login+password for this website?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows, chrome
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Andrii ,

I tested this website with our 1Password X beta extension, which contains a fix for websites with multiple password fields (the username field on your website is actually a password field as well), and it works correctly. That means this fix will soon reach 1Password X stable and then it will reach our companion extension as well shortly after, which is great news.

If you have a 1Password.com membership account with us, you can install 1Password X beta and enjoy the fix right now. Keep in mind that you will have to save a new login on that page in order for it to work.

• Andrii
    Andrii
    Community Member

Hey @ag_yaron ,
    Thanks, I tried 1PasswordX Beta extension and it works for this site.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

I'm glad to hear it, @Andrii .

Feel free to keep using 1Password X beta, you'll be able to enjoy all the fixes and new features before it reaches the stable versions :)

This discussion has been closed.