Unable to fill on StatCounter Wordpress plugin admin page

So far everything has been working great with 1Password. I use a Wordpress plugin called StatCounter. It has an admin page that requires logging into the StatCounter account to then see the data. The login fields display the 1Password icon and dropdowns fine, but after selecting my account item from the dropdown, nothing is filled in. This is true for both the username and password fields. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.21.0
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dcwebman!

Are you able to share a full URL to this login form, so we can test it?

• dcwebman
    dcwebman
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana. That would be difficult. You would first need a user account to get into my Wordpress admin first. I could possibly set that up but we would have to do it privately.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dcwebman:

We can certainly look at this in private via email if you wish :+1: To avoid sharing any information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• dcwebman
    dcwebman
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana. [#QAB-23789-269]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dcwebman:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: Someone will get back to your email as soon as possible :)

Thank you for your patience!

ref: QAB-23789-269

• dcwebman
    dcwebman
    Community Member

Problem solved. Thanks for the excellent support!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

We're glad to hear it @dcwebman :)

This discussion has been closed.