1password 7 MSI Installer

Hi , im looking at deploying 1password via SCCM to perform an upgrade of 1password 4 to 7 silently but unable to find a MSI installer ... anyone had any success at finding one or also done this in the past?

Thanks

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jono76uk,

Please send us a message to support+windows@agilebits.com and we will see what we can do about it.

Let me know your Support ID number once you receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant. This way we will be able to track down your email on our side. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• jono76uk
    jono76uk
    Community Member

Thanks! I have raised the issue and awaiting the ID number.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jono76uk:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: Someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: BHA-22389-133

• andrevr0
    andrevr0
    Community Member

Hi,

i'm trying to deploy the 1password 7 via intune but unable to find MSI installer, i've been trying using repacking of exe but the installation failed.

Thank you

• Blake
    edited January 2021

Hey @andrevr0 👋

Can you also send us a message to support+windows@agilebits.com so we can see about getting you an MSI installer?

Let me know your Support ID number once you receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant. This way we will be able to track down your email on our side. Thanks! :+1:

• DorianS
    DorianS
    Community Member

Hello,

I am currently having the same issue, as I would like to deploy 1Password using Hexnode, which also requires a MSI installer.

Would it be possible for me to send a request to support+windows@agilebits.com as well?

Cheers,

Dorian

• Yes please, @DorianS. :)

Ben

• paulb1
    paulb1
    Community Member

Yes would like an MSI installer, stuck without it.

• Blake
    edited May 2021

Hey @paulb1 😊

Can you send us a message to support+windows@agilebits.com so we can see about getting you an MSI installer?

This discussion has been closed.