text on text "Subscribe now" message in 1Password

I sometimes get this in 1Password, it appears just after I launch 1Password and click on any record. I have been seeing this intermittently for the past few months. Just reporting it in case no one else has.

1Password Version: 7.6.780
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 2004 19041.508
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MStyle!

Thank you for reporting this. I have not been able to reproduce this in the app here though. Are there some specific steps that allow you to consistently reproduce this? If you do, please share them here and we will be happy to test :+1:

• MStyle
    MStyle
    Community Member

I did a few tests but can't reproduce it either. If I find any patterns I'll post here.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @MStyle, sounds good! We will keep an eye out for similar reports in the meantime :+1:

• galentx
    galentx
    Community Member

I'll second this issue. The offending box overlays whatever is at the top of the item details pane, either the item icon and title or the Watchtower warning box if there is one. Mine looks identical except for the account name buried in the overlapping text. When the box appears, I cannot get rid of it except by exiting and restarting the app. I haven't detected any pattern in when the problem appears; the most recent occurrence was the first time I had opened the app in a day or so, which I did from the system tray icon. I've noticed the issue at least a few times since adopting 1Password a month or so ago.

Windows app: 7.6.780
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 1863.1082

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @galentx, thank you for jumping in!

Could you please tell us more about your setup? The thing is that if you have an active account in 1Password 7 for Windows, you should not see that "your account is frozen" message in the first place. I am curious to know why it happens.

Thanks in advance! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.