CFBundleVersion

rudeboy
edited December 1969 in iOS
when i use the bookmarklet and copy a password it does not return me to Safari, it displays a screen that reads: CFBundleVersion with 2 optionsl Cancel or Call..

tks.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums,

can you give us more details such as which version of the 1P you're using (Standard/Pro/iPad), iOS device (iPhone/iPad) and which iOS version?
  • rudeboy
    edited December 1969
    on my Mac it's Version 3.2.2 (build 30657).. iPhone it's 1Password Pro Version 3.1.1... last night i tried a different site; the bookmarklet takes me to 1Password where i copy my password but it does not take me back to Safari :(

tks.
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Have you tried to generate a new bookmarklet, delete the one currently on your Mac Safari and sync the new one via iTunes?
  • rudeboy
    edited December 1969
    uhm... on my MacBook it does work, the issue is on my iPhone....
  • gwetzlr
    edited December 1969
    I experience the same issue. It’s not the password bookmarklet, it’s the bookmarklet that launches 1Password for the site that you’re currently at.

javascript:window.location='onepassword://‘+window.location

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    rudeboy wrote:
    when i use the bookmarklet and copy a password it does not return me to Safari, it displays a screen that reads: CFBundleVersion with 2 optionsl Cancel or Call..

tks.

I'm sorry for any confusion and the inconvenience. The current mobile apps have a problem with not being able to re-launch Mobile Safari when you Copy a single item from the 1Password apps. We're hoping to have this problem resolved in the next set of updates. Something that we have noted is that if you copy multiple values before you quit the 1Password app that Mobile Safari does launch.
  • rudeboy
    edited December 1969
    thanks Marty...
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    rudeboy wrote:
    thanks Marty...

You're welcome! We're here to help you in any way we can with any of our products.
  • rudeboy
    edited December 1969
    it's appreciated...
This discussion has been closed.