Import from Password Safe for Windows

Hello,

Will I be able to import my Password Safe for Windows password list into 1Password for Mac/iPhone/iPad/Windows? How?

Since I've already purchased 1Password for Mac/iPhone/iPad do I need to purchase the Windows version as well or can I activate the windows version using my Mac authorization key...or however it was I activated my Mac version?

Thank you,
Bill

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2012
    [font=Helvetica, sans-serif]1Password for Mac should be able to import data from Password Safe.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]Before you begin import, please use File > Export To > Plain Text (tab separated)... in Password Safe and save your information in a text file:[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]20120308-8n32xrhd9qjw165fs68xgiqs1x.png[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]After you created the text file, use File > Import in 1Password for Mac, select "Password Safe", and then select the file to import.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are already a 1Password customer, you can enter your existing 1Password for Mac license key on the upgrade page to purchase a Windows license at a discount:[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]https://agilebits.co...?product_id=106[/font]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]Please let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions.[/font]
This discussion has been closed.