Is there a limit to the number of Logins in the contextual menu?

I have just used the context menu after updating to Safari extension 3.9.0 and found that the 1P list has been reduced to 5 where there were previously 6. (The site I was using has a 2 page login process and I have 3 separate logins and all 6 used to appear on the list when right-clicking on screen 2). It appears that the last record to be edited is the one that drops off the list. i.e. if another record is subsequently edited, the previous one re-appears on the list and the latest one is dropped off.

I was wondering whether this was intentional limit, imposed in response to the requests of the contributors above?

Ken
PS The good news is that the second screen (Santander bank) now auto submits correctly (previously a problem, per a separate topic).

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey Ken,

I split your post from the other topic since I thought it may require a bit of investigation. There shouldn't be a limit to the number of Logins in the contextual menu. Could you tell me the exact URLs in the Logins (especially the one that isn't being listed)? If you'd prefer, you can send them to me in a PM, but it might reveal something helpful to other users with similar problems.

I am glad that autosubmit is working well on Santander, though. :)

Please let me know the URLs, and I'll try to help more.
  • Oxon
    Oxon
    Community Member
    Oh dear, I do feel a bit sheepish - it's back to normal now and all six appear. Perhaps I didn't quit and re-load after the extension updated?

Sorry.

Regards

Ken
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Nothing to apologize for. I'm just glad everything is working well. :D
This discussion has been closed.