Trouble with ANZ.com Login

Auto submit not working on https://www.anz.com/nz/INETBANK/bankmain.asp ANZ Bank
Since I have had 1Password it has worked sometimes and not at others. Recently It has filled the details but not "entered" them; then it would fill them and then they would disappear if one did not "enter" quickly. NOW nothing fills and I am back to doing it by hand.
I did clear the cache, and it worked properly, once, but no more sadly.
1Passowrd and Safari are uptodate.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hi Richard,

I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the "+" button in the upper right hand corner.
    3. Change the title and make any notes (if desired).
    4. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner.

Using the above technique I was able to save and fill a sample login in Safari at:

https://www.anz.com/nz/INETBANK/bankmain.asp

Manually saving a login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Doing this allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :)

If you are still having trouble, please try disabling autosubmit for that Login and let me know if that resolves the issue. Since I don't have an account there, I was not able to test autosubmit there.
    20111213-br4s3yshka286wsaxr16ty49ex.png
    I hope that helps. Please let me know.
  • Mussau
    Mussau
    Community Member
    Since I use ANZ too, I had a try. It seems that the underlying domain had changed for the login page from anz.com.au to anz.com, and my ScriptNo (on Chrome) blocked scripts for the new domain, and hence 1Password wouldn't fire. Whitelisting the domain helped. I can't seem to get command-\ to work, but the contextual menu worked. If I have time later, I will try replacing the login manually.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Please let me know how it goes. :)
This discussion has been closed.