Firefox 11 extension not working in windows

I used preferences to download the new FF extension for FF 11 in windows and it appears to be the MAC version. I'm not sure. When I click on the key icon on the browser (something obviously installed), it just said "syncing" and began counting time for several minutes and won't stop.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Keith

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Keith. Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

There is only one Firefox extension. It is the same extension for both Mac and Windows.

That said, you shouldn't be having trouble with it, and I am glad to help get it resolved for you.

Can you please tell me what other Firefox extensions you have installed?

Also, are you behind a proxy server or running any anti-malware programs like an "Internet security suite" or antivirus?
  • bosox75m
    bosox75m
    Community Member
    Thanks Khad,

I have PageSpeed, Rank Checker, Search Status, StumbleUpon, Fire bug (disabled), HP Smartweb Printing (disabled) and Microsoft .NET framework Assistant (disabled). The only security I run is Panda free version and just connecting via my home or work internet.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hm. Nothing stands out as on obvious conflict. We will need to do a little bit more digging.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? If you have an email client installed, you can send the report more easily by selecting Help > Diagnostics Report > E-mail to Agile. If you don't have a desktop email client, you can select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File. Then open your webmail, create a new message to support AT agilebits.com, and just upload the exported file as an attachment to that message.

Please include a link to this thread in your email message so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your message in our inbox.
This discussion has been closed.