Allbookmarks question/problem

oldcat
oldcat
Community Member
How do you remove bookmarks directly from Allbookmarks? There are some there that I removed from my browser (and I did "refresh" allbookmarks) Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, oldcat! Unfortunately, AllBookmarks is no longer being developed. I don't think it works with most of the current browsers anymore. It is only an aggregator, though, so any bookmarks you see in it are coming from one of your browsers. When you hover over a bookmark, the details bar at the bottom of the menu will tell you where it came from: 1Password, Safari, Firefox, Camino, and/or OmniWeb.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. :)
  • oldcat
    oldcat
    Community Member
    Oh, too bad. It is a nice shortcut to opening a site. Works pretty well with Safari. I guess I use 1Password then? I've been using it for years, but not his way. I'll have to rename some of my sites. www. whatever isn't very helpful. ;) Anyway, thanks for the reply! :)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I've a couple tips for you for switching to the 1Password browser extension:

1. Pressing Option-Command-\ on your keyboard will open the extension popup.
    2. Then, to search for a Login, you can simply begin typing.
    3. Use the arrow keys (if necessary) to select the Login.
    4. Then press Return.

Open popup, type to search, Return. And that works in the extension in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!
  • oldcat
    oldcat
    Community Member
    Thanks again! I have 1Password in my browser menu, or whatever, and automatic logins. What I didn't know was the start typing a word part. Cool!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Glad that works for you. :D

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.