What Version of Firefox on Windows is 1Password Compatible?

I am running Firefox 12 on my Windows laptop. I have stopped updating Firefox because I am waiting for 1 Password to release a version that will be compatible. What is the latest version of Firefox that 1 Password will be compatible with? Should I update Firefox?

I'm not a techy, just a customer. So simple instructions would be greatly appreciated. It seems that Agilebits removed Customer Support via email so I am posting this to hopefully get a solution. I am really bummed I paid for the software when its not compatible wifh Firefox 3/4 of the time if I accidently update Firefox.

Comments

• Hi BecEG,
    I'm New to this as well.
    I have Firefox 13.0.1 installed and it works, of course you need the extension add on that is provided by
    1password of course and the PC version of the software.

Does that help you ?

Walter
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    BecEG wrote:

I am running Firefox 12 on my Windows laptop. I have stopped updating Firefox because I am waiting for 1 Password to release a version that will be compatible. What is the latest version of Firefox that 1 Password will be compatible with? Should I update Firefox?

Go ahead and update Firefox. We're fully compatible with Firefox 13 and 14.

BecEG wrote:

It seems that Agilebits removed Customer Support via email so I am posting this to hopefully get a solution.

What or who gave you that impression? We do provide support via e-mail. Always have been, always will be.

BecEG wrote:

I am really bummed I paid for the software when its not compatible wifh Firefox 3/4 of the time if I accidently update Firefox.

We are compatible with every version of Firefox starting with version 3, including Firefox 13 and Firefox 14.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    The short answer is that you should always stay completely up to date with your browser and 1Password to ensure you have all the latest security fixes. Right now the current versions are Firefox 14.0.1 and 1Password 1.0.9.296, but you should make sure you haven't disabled automatic updates in either one (or any of your other browsers).

As a 1Password user, I'm sure you take you security seriously. As such, you should always stay current with Windows, browser, and 1Password updates.
This discussion has been closed.