Folder Organization

I'm thinking of switching from RoboForm and I am wondering if it's possible to organize logins in the Firefox extension into categories (folders) just like the Windows version of 1Password (and RoboForm) offers?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Folders are not supported in the extension at this time, but it is something we are considering for the future."Type to find" may help you, though. Just open the extension and begin typing to narrow down the list of Logins to the one you wish to use.

Also, you can open Logins from the main application where you have all your items sorted in folders if you wish. Just make sure you set the browser in 1Password's preferences and then you can double-click a Login to open it in your browser.

Let me know if that helps for now.
  • Yes, I was trying to avoid using the main application simply not to have a two-step process.

I have 100's of logins and folder organization is very important given I have numerous duplicate logins. As an example, I have logins for services I use for each site I manage, and with your current extension, I simply see a long list of the same names.

To be honest I am tired of paying for multiple RoboForm "annual" licenses and that's why I am looking for an alternative, but it's very difficult to make the switch with this restriction.

I need to think about it, in the meantime, do you have an article for migrating roboform data? I really need to get all of the logins inside 1Password to see how much editing would be required.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    The extension will always list Login items relevant to the domain you are currently viewing in your browser at the top in the "Fill and Submit Login" section which should help narrow it down a bit.

Please see the user guide for instructions on importing from RoboForm and let me know if you have any further questions:

http://help.agilebits.com/1Password_Windows/import-data.html

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.