login entry sync issue

First time post, but have been using 1Password for a few years now. Have 2 macs (MAS), 1 windows and a couple of IOS devices all sync'd through dropbox.
Till now I've little in the way of problems.

I recently this week updated one of my login entries with a new password and username (originally on the windows box). Next day I notice the entry is back to the original old
combination. Luckily 1Password had my generated password saved off so I was able to redo the login entry again this time on one of the Macs. I double check on one of my
IOS devices and the Windows machine that the login contains the new username and password.

Today I open up 1password on my IOS phone and see the old username and password is once again back, and confirmed this with 1Password Anywhere on my work PC.

I really cant figure out what is going on.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, thebruce! I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble. I wish we could meet under more desirable conditions, but I'm happy to help you get things working properly. :)

Can you tell me what version of 1Password you are using on your Macs, PC, and iOS?

We recently pushed some updates to Windows which I think may help. Try enabling the beta updates in 1Password for Windows and then get the latest beta version.

20120819-jqkehxjcxty5g1bra16g3t7my4.png

Do you still have the trouble with 1Password for Mac 3.8.20 (or 3.9.6 from the Mac App Store), 1Password for Windows 1.0.9.BETA-298, and 1Password 3.9.6 on your iOS device(s)?

If you create a new Secure Note in 1Password for Windows to test things does it show up on your other computers and devices properly? Does it show up in 1PasswordAnywhere?
  • thebruce
    thebruce
    Community Member
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

I was using version 3.9.6 on my macs, IOS devices are 3.6.5 and the win PC was version 1.0.9.

I've updated the windows version to the beta-298 and have created a new secure note as you have suggested. It is appearing on my other devices (and 1PasswordAnywhere).
    All appears to be functioning as normal again.

Thanks
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Great! Please do let me know if you have any further trouble.
This discussion has been closed.