Firefox 14 Plugin - login list missing

Hi, on one of my two Windows 7 machines I see a strange behavior in the Firefox 14 extension. See screenshot: both machines run the actual Version of both 1Password and the Firefox extension. In A everything is ok, but B refuses to display the login list. Both rely on the same Dropbox data, and in the 1Password app of B everythings's just fine. Odd enough, the connection in B seems to be ok hence it offers logins if I visit sites with stored passwords. Any suggestions why this happens and what I could do to fix it? Re-installing 1password and the extension on machine B didn't help.

Best,
Ralf

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Ralf! I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Let's try completely removing and reinstalling the Firefox extension. Other browsers handle the removal of the SQLite file automatically, but you will need to do this manually for Firefox:

1. Open Firefox.
    2. Remove the 1Password extension.
    3. Enter [font=courier new,courier,monospace]about:support[/font] in the address bar and press Return.
    4. Click the "Show Folder" button.
    5. Quit Firefox.
    6. In the Explorer window that opened, go up one level in the file hierarchy.
    7. Move the [font=courier new,courier,monospace]OnePassword.sqlite[/font] to your desktop.

​Then reinstall the Firefox extension from 1Password for Windows' preferences on the Browsers tab.

Once everything is working well, you can safely move the [font=courier new,courier,monospace]OnePassword.sqlite[/font] file on the desktop to the trash.

Please let me know how it goes.
This discussion has been closed.