Feature Request: Full Screen Mode

Doug in Alaska
Doug in Alaska
Community Member
I am unable to view a full screen on some of the forums I frequent on my iPad 2 using the 1Password browser. I'd like to see this added.
Thanks much!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Hey Doug

Long time no see, hehe

Did you see the newsletter from Dave about IOS4. I wonder if it will contain such changes ? I am actually guessing as no details were given on the matter.

Hello everyone,

It’s been an exciting year and there’s still a lot more to come. We are almost ready to reveal our newest baby, 1Password 4 for iOS!

1Password 4 for iOS is a completely new app. It is built from the ground up to take advantage of the amazing new technologies in iOS 6.

I can’t wait to share more. I will pull up the curtain and reveal many of the new features in my next email.

In the meantime, Apple made some announcements of their own that make 1Password even better so let's go through those now.
    5plus6_2.jpg
    iPhone 5 and iOS 6

The iPhone 5 comes tomorrow! I am looking forward to holding this micron-precise fit and finish with my own hands.

There’s a new iOS update as well. Our team has been using iOS 6 for quite some time and 1Password has been working well. So go ahead and upgrade whenever you want. As always, be sure to backup your data first.

We can’t wait to try out 1Password on iPhone 5 to see how best to take advantage of the gorgeous new display.
    retina-mac_3.jpg
    1Password for Mac Retina Support

The new MacBook Pro with Retina display is an amazing sight to behold. Naturally we ordered ours on the first day; you know, for testing purposes! ;)

As soon as we got them we fell in love.

Be sure to upgrade to the latest 1Password and take advantage of the 3.5 million new pixels that Dan lovingly hand-crafted for your retina’s enjoyment.

Your eyes will thank you.

Until next time, take care and please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.
    daves-photo2_4.jpg
    Cheers!
    Dave Teare
    Co-founder of AgileBits
  • Doug in Alaska
    Doug in Alaska
    Community Member
    I saw it and I'm anxiously awaiting the release.
    Thanks much!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thank you for the feature request, Doug! I'll will pass this along to the developers. :D
This discussion has been closed.