Trying to access sync logs with VoiceOver enabled causes 1P to crash

Is this bug reproducible?

Yes, I can reproduce it.

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?

I've only tested it on an iPhone 4S running iOS 6.0.1. I don't have any other devices to test on.

If it makes a difference, my primary language is English and I’m based in Britain.

A quick summary of the bug:

If you try to access sync logs while VoiceOver is enabled, then 1Password will crash, throwing you out of the app. As far as I can find, there is no way to access these without disabling VoiceOver.

Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it:
  1. Navigate to Settings > Sync. Make sure you have at least one sync option turned on.
  2. Enable VoiceOver. (Here it will happily read all the elements on the screen: “Settings: back button”, “Sync: heading”, “Logs: button”, and so on.)
  3. When Logs are selected, double tab to open the Sync Logs screen.
  4. Select any of the options (File Sharing, Dropbox or iCloud). Double tap.
  5. 1Password crashes. :(

The Sync Logs screen seems to be fine with VoiceOver (although the action button doesn’t work, which I see is a known issue), and once you’re in the logs themselves, VoiceOver also works fine. It’s just getting between the two that seems to cause the problem.

If I remember, I’ll get crash logs off the device later, but I don’t have a cable with which to sync it to hand.

Comments

• faik1905
    faik1905
    Community Member
    I have Iphone 5 ios crash tried to 6-01, no crashes
  • Hi Alex,

We made a lot of improvements related to VoiceOver (many crash fixes in the next update (beta 30), please do test it when it comes out and let us know if it helped at all.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.