My head hurts from all the forum activity

thightower
thightower
Community Member
edited December 1969 in Lounge
Just a funny to say you guys are really trying to keep me on my toes I have to severely be careful which forum Im in now. :razz:

But thats a good thing. Congratulations on the announcement for android. What did I say a while back about 1P growing by leaps and bounds. No its just skyrocketing. (giggle)

I am almost scared to ask whats next. :oops:

I am glad I am here to see the growing. Keep going, you have yet to reach the moon. Ill let you save that for next week.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 1969
    thightower wrote:
    Just a funny to say you guys are really trying to keep me on my toes I have to severely be careful which forum Im in now. :razz:

But thats a good thing. Congratulations on the announcement for android. What did I say a while back about 1P growing by leaps and bounds. No its just skyrocketing. (giggle)

I am almost scared to ask whats next. :oops:

I am glad I am here to see the growing. Keep going, you have yet to reach the moon. Ill let you save that for next week.

Hmm, first Windows Beta and now Android beta, won't be long before we'll have 1Password for Planet Earth. :)

Keep up the good work man, not everybody will say it but everybody do appreciate your work.

stu wrote:
    Aww, thanks Tommy! You're doing a great job with the forums, now we've got Mike doing other CS stuff too your help means even more.

What's next, how about…. that once rumoured Dropbox syncing ;-)

Don't give him a heart attack! :sad:
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks Stu, Mike and Good chuckle Mike.

You dont have to worry about the DB sync I'm all over that in a minute.;-)
  • kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    stu wrote:

OMG! *drools*
  • rob
    rob
    edited December 1969
    kop48 wrote:
    *drools*

Dinner's almost ready! :-D
  • kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    You're killing me! Just announce it already. Plllleeeeeaaaassseeeeee!
  • cdenesha
    cdenesha
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    stu wrote:

Ok, I don't get it. my Agile keychain is already being synced with Dropbox..

chris
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    cdenesha wrote:
    Ok, I don't get it. my Agile keychain is already being synced with Dropbox..

Thanks for posting, Chris. This is a little different as it uses the Dropbox API to set up Dropbox sync with our iOS applications.
  • dteare
    edited December 1969
    kop48 wrote:
    You're killing me! Just announce it already. Plllleeeeeaaaassseeeeee!

It's killing us too :) We're just waiting for Apple to approve 1Password Pro version we submitted last week and we'll be ready to announce things.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    dteare wrote:

It's killing us too :) We're just waiting for Apple to approve 1Password Pro version we submitted last week and we'll be ready to announce things.

In case anyone is finding this via the forum or Google search, 1Password for iPhone, 1Password for iPad (and 1Password Pro which works on both devices) have full support for Dropbox syncing now. This works with both the Mac and Windows desktop applications.

Woohoo! How did I live without this? :blink:
This discussion has been closed.