Issue with login favicons

Hi, since a while (almost) every login added shows no favicon. Even if I duplicate a current login with favicon, the duplicate does not show a favicon.

I tried Evernote, Facebook, Dropbox, Instapaper etc but no go. Nike! went fine.

Any suggestions or is there a cache file to be rebuild ? :)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    This is strange. If there was a problem in the app I wouldn't expect any of the icons to be downloaded, but the fact that the Nike icon was downloaded makes me think it may be a network issue.

Does the issue persist if you try creating a new Login for Dropbox (for example)? I'm wondering if it was just a temporary network issue.
  • mgshoutman
    mgshoutman
    Community Member
    @kahd: yep, both from 1Password using + adding a new Dropbox account and also from within Safari .

Another example: duplication of Droplr shows no favicon. Is there any cache file which I can rebuild ?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I don't think 1Password's cache is at all related to this, but you've asked twice so feel free to clear the cache. If it works, it is voodoo. :)

Help > Troubleshooting > Clear Cache

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, just select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar.

If you are using 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to follow the instructions here:

http://support.agilebits.com/kb/troubleshooting/create-a-diagnostics-report-to-help-agilebits-help-you

Then attach the entire file to an email to support AT agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.

Once we see the report we should be able to help more. Thanks in advance!
  • mgshoutman
    mgshoutman
    Community Member
    Email with report send this morning to support
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks! We'll reply soon if we haven't yet.
This discussion has been closed.