khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • glev
    glev
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. However, I did access 1Password.html through dropbox.com. I am able to enter in my password, then I get the error - Problem loading 1Password data file

A key data file could not be loaded and 1PasswordAnywhere cannot continue without it.

Please see this help guide for troubleshooting tips.

• glev
    glev
    Community Member
    Options

I should add that I am using 1Password4 on a Mac running 10.8.5 - did not have this problem with 1Password 3. And I am running this on my computer just to be sure it is working.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @glev,

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles accessing 1Password Anywhere! The error you're seeing is a bit strange if you are accessing 1Password Anywhere via the Dropbox website. Please take a screenshot of the message that you are seeing. When we see that we will know better what's going on here. Please ensure that you are taking a full screen screenshot so we can get the whole big picture. :)

There are instructions on how to take a screenshot here: http://take-a-screenshot.org/

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I did access 1Password.html through dropbox.com. I am able to enter in my password, then I get the error - Problem loading 1Password data file. A key data file could not be loaded and 1PasswordAnywhere cannot continue without it.

Have you tried to repair your 1Password Data in our Windows app? File > Repair 1Password Data.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, glev!

In what browser on what platform are you trying to view and use 1Password.html on your Dropbox web site?

• glev
    glev
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, just noticed this - I did resolve the problem. I was syncing both iCloud and Dropbox. Apparently that messes up the 1Password anywhere access. If I just sync to dropbox, all works as expected.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'd be surprised if that turned out to be the case, but I'm glad to hear that you're no longer having a problem with 1PasswordAnywhere. Thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.