1Password trying to show login for Ad banners on jpgs?

I'm having a problem with Chrome. Where ever there is an Ad banner, i'm instead getting a 1 password Unlock to save this login prompt.

not that I want the ads, but seeing 1 password unlocks all over my pages is a little disorienting.

In the attached jpg, the same web page is show in Chrome on the right and IE on the left. You will notice on the left that the website is inserting banner ads at the bottom of the jpgs.

I'm getting this type of behavior on multiple pages with Chrome.

Win 7 sp1 x64
1 Password 3.9.9.39999
Chrome Version 23.0.1271.95 m
IE Version 9.0.8112.16421

How do I fix this?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, MacGuruTX! Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Unfortunately, Chrome does not provide the extension APIs that are as robust as Firefox or Safari. We use a real toolbar in Firefox and Safari, but in Chrome we are forced to present the autosave bar as an iframe. This has some very frustrating side effects for sites which are … creatively coded. We've been exploring some ways to improve this, but we're also really hoping Chrome will just give us the APIs we need to do things the right way instead of trying to fight "creative" coding with our own "creative" coding.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer right now, but this is certainly on our radar.

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know. We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.