Purchasing 1Password for multiple devices

What are the limitations in regards to purchasing ones and using the app on several devices?
If I purchase it on my iPad, can I also use it on my iPad mini?
Can I also use it on the Android tablet if I purchased it on my iPad?
Thanks,
Ron

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Ronboy! Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

It is not possible to install or run iOS apps on an Android device, but the 1Password for Android reader is free:

https://agilebits.com/onepassword/android

Additionally, Apple's App Store license terms allow you to install any iOS app on all your personal devices. This is true for the 1Password iOS app(s) just like every other iOS app. :)

I hope that helps. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers,
  • Thanks for the quick reply.
    Eventually, I decided to use this new app called TapIN. I'll evaluate it against 1Password for a while and decide which one to use across all my iOS devices.

Just as feedback - I found TapIN's way of configuring auto logins is much more intuitive and easy. Would be great to see this improvement in 1Password as well.
    What I mean is being able to just log into the website with my password, without any required configuration and for the app, like what TapIN does, to automatically configure the auto login for me for the next time I want to browse the website.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    1Password automatically saves Logins on the desktop but not yet in the mobile apps. We'll keep making 1Password even better for you. Keep an eye out. :)
This discussion has been closed.