Missing icon in iCloud settings

michaelloose
michaelloose
Community Member
edited December 2012 in iOS
If you tap through to Manage Storage in the Storage & Backup settings for iCloud, the icon for 1Password — under Documents & Data — is missing.

Comments

• jhollington
    jhollington
    Community Member
    Yes, I noticed this as well. To make matters worse, it left me unable to figure out which set of data I wanted to actually delete from iCloud, since although one is from the beta sandbox, they both look exactly the same :)

I ended up turning off iCloud sync in the release version, deleting both, and then turning it back on. This worked fine, but alas, still no proper icon (or even proper app name, in fact).
  • We must be doing something wrong there. I read that the proper icon will be shown after the app is available in the store but it is not the case.
  • michaelloose
    michaelloose
    Community Member
    edited December 2012

Yes, I noticed this as well. To make matters worse, it left me unable to figure out which set of data I wanted to actually delete from iCloud, since although one is from the beta sandbox, they both look exactly the same :)

I ended up turning off iCloud sync in the release version, deleting both, and then turning it back on. This worked fine, but alas, still no proper icon (or even proper app name, in fact).

I think I might just leave both of them in place until the App Store version gets its first update and it'll be clearer which one was created during the beta phase. The lazier solution. Ha ha.
This discussion has been closed.