Suggestion for 1Password

I was wondering if you guys were ever thinking about improving the look of the Windows 7 1Password interface. The Macintosh interface is very appealing to the eye, and is very user friendly. If you could make a different skin, or just redo the look of the actual application, it'd be much more attractive in my opinion

Comments

• Hi bgeaman,

Yes, we do have plans to improve the experience of 1Password on Windows to be more consistent with the Mac experience. The reason I use the word experience is that we don't want to duplicate the same look as what works for Mac doesn't always transfer well to the Windows platform, they work differently.

We want to do a lot of things for Windows but unfortunately, we can't share any information at the moment. When we're ready, we'll announce it here, twitter and other places to make sure everybody knows about it. :)
  • Thank you, MikeT.

I was just wondering, because I have just switched from my Mac to a alienware windows, and seemed to have liked the 1Password interface experience on mac.

Thanks again!

bgeaman
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    We'll keep working to make 1Password even better for you (on all platforms). :)
This discussion has been closed.