problem with category-switching on iPad, selection problem in landscape mode on iPad

golfsierra
golfsierra
Community Member
  • Is this bug reproducible

NO
  • Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?

iPad 3 (6.0.1)
  • A quick summary of the bug:

when changing the main category in portrait or landscape the app reacts totally strange
  • Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:

in Portrait:
when clicking CATEGORIES in the upper left and select e.g. "IDENTITIES" I expect the 1st identity to be shown. But this only happens now and then. It seems that the entries below are not always updated. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. This means in the "selector line" on the top I see all my identities but below there is a software license shown ..

in Landscape:
on the left I see the star, the categories and the folders. When clicking on categories I see my identities but can not return because all I see is the button "folder". So I have to go to portrait, change the category and then go to landscape again. When clicking on the "folder icon" on the left I see NOTHING in the left column and a login item in the right column ...

greez
Gert

Comments

• golfsierra
    golfsierra
    Community Member
    edited December 2012
    The mentioned "landscape problem" has been solved in 4.1b4 but The "category switching problem" still exists (in portrait and landscape)
  • Thanks for letting us know, we're still working on improving this.
This discussion has been closed.