How to disable upgrade to 1Password 4.0 (because of excluded Wi-Fi sync)?

How do I disable/remove the update check to 1Password 4.0 (App Store version) when it's released? Usually I click to "update all". But then 1Password 3.9 will be upgraded too. I don't want update to 4.0 because there is Wi-Fi sync removed.

I want to stay to v3.9 (Desktop) and v3 (iOS). If we don't get Wi-Fi sync back (or configurable WebDAV server), I want to use this versions as long as possible.

Thank you

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I completely understand your sentiment. However, there is a direct sync feature already in the works, so perhaps it is best to not speculate on 1Password 4 until it gets closer to release. You may find it to be better than you could possibly imagine.

Let me know if you still have concern after the first beta is available. That will give us plenty of time to figure something out. Worst comes to worst you can simply use 1Password 3.8 which is non-MAS and essentially identical to 1Password 3.9 except for application sandboxing. If you don't already have a 3.8 license key we can give you one if you need it at that time.

For now, you have nothing to worry about. Just keep on using 1Password 3 for iOS and 1Password 3 for Mac as you have been.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.