Sorry, this may be a duplicate. I am posting from my phone and can't search the forum.
Is this bug reproducible?
Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
A quick summary of the bug:
Alphabetical section headers appear and block the topmost record when fast app switching.
Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
1. Categories > Any Section > Search for a record.
2. Copy password using the "quick" swipe menu.
3. Fast app switch to a different app.
4. Fast app switch back to 1P.
5. The top of the list view has the "A" section header visible.