Login items should be saved on login pages

paulbutcher
paulbutcher
Community Member
I just created an account for these forums. It's not a huge problem, but I found it amusing (in a schadenfreude kinda way) that 1Password failed to correctly determine my username from the signup form (it recorded my e-mail address as the username, not the username itself - so my initial login failed).

Like I say, not a big deal, but if there is some way to make your own forums work seamlessly with your own product, it would be nice :-)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Paul! I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. I cannot reproduce any trouble. Please try saving a new Login item on the login page:

http://forum.agilebi...l&section=login

It sounds like you saved a Login item on the registration page. If you saved a login on the registration page, it will probably not work on the login page as the form fields on the two pages are completely different.

We always recommend saving Login items on the page where you will be filling them (i.e. on a site's login page not its registration page).

Please let me know how it goes after saving a new Login item on the actual login page. :)
This discussion has been closed.