Is this bug reproducible?
YesWhich devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1,1PW 4.1b14, 1PW 4.1b15 (upgraded from b14).A quick summary of the bug:
When editing/adding any new field item, the input area is too small/limited compared to the 1PW 3.x. Field types such:
Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
- number (of Credit Cards category)
- Add a new Logins item
- Set username to any value
- Set password to any value
- Set website to any value (e.g. www.agilebits.com)
- Decrease spacer width during edit mode.
- Decrease overall field spacer width, both horizontal and vertical between fields and sections.
- Example below is from iOS Contacts stock app - cleaner and better use of space in my opinion: